DESAIN KERJA DAN MANAJEMEN TEKNOLOGI INFORMASI TERHADAP MUTU PELAYANAN DOSEN STIKES PERINTIS
This study aims to determine the effect of work design and management information technology on the quality of Pioneer STIKES services in Padang City. The method used in this study is a survey method with path analysis techniques. This study uses the population of lecturers and Staff at STIKes Perintis as many as 120 people. The sampling technique in this research is the proportional random sampling method. Based on the results of research can be summarized as follows: First, there is influence of job design on the quality of service; Second, there is the effect of management information technology on service quality; Third, there is the influence of work design on management information technology.
2. Gibson, James L. and John M. Ivancevich, Organizations Behavior, Structure, Processes, New York: McGraw Hill, 2012.
3. Jones, Gareth R. dan Jennifer M. George, Contemporary Management, New York:McGraw-Hill, 2006.
4. Lawrence A. Appley, The American Management Association. Michigan: business review, 2005.
5. Mathis, Robert. L and John H. Jackson, Human Resource Management. South Western: Cengage Learning, 2011.
6. McKeown, Patrick. Information Technology and the Network Economy, London: A Global Text, 2009.
7. McShine and Von Glinow, Organizational Behavior Emerging Knowledge, Global Reality 7E, Global Edition, New York: McGraw-Hill, 2015.
8. Miller, D., “Configuration of Strategy and Structure,” Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2008.
9. Mondy, R.W & Mondy, J.B. Human Resources Management, 13thEd, England: Pearson Education Limited, 2014.
10. O’Brien, James A. Introduction Information System, published by Mc.Graw Hill Companies, Inc., Avenue of the America, New York, NY, 2007.
11. Robbins, Stephen P. dan Mary Coulter, Management, United State of America:
12. Pearson Education, 2014.
13. Robert N, Anthony., Management Control Systems Twelfth Edition, New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Company, 2007.
14. Sarosa, S. and D. Zowghi, Strategy for adopting information technology for SMEs: Experience in adopting email within an Indonesian furniture company. Electronic Journal of Information Systems Evaluation 6(2): 2003.
15. Simamora, Henry. Management Sumber Daya Manusia. Edisi Ketiga. STIE Yogyakarta, 2004.
16. Waddel Devine Jones G., Contemporary Management, New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Australia Pty Limited, 2009.
17. Wedemeyer, Michael. The ITIL V3Factsheet Benchmark Guide. Elsevier Science Ltd, 2007.
18. Weihrich, Heinz dan Harold Koontz, Management a Global Perspective, Elevent Edition, New York, NY: McGraw-Hill education. 2005.
19. Williams and Sawyer, Using Information Technology: A Practical Introduction to
20. Computer and Communications, London: Career Education, 2003.
21. Zeithaml, VA. Parasuraman, A. and Berry, LL Delivery, Quality service; Balancing Customer Perspections and Expectation, New York: The Free Press, 2002.